The Retrievers is Minnesota-based 501(c)(3) organization. Your generous donation will be invested in items that further aid in returning lost and stray dogs to their families or getting them into a safe rescue organization. Here are some of our current needs:
- Microchip Scanner — Often we capture dogs after vet hours. A scanner would enable us to know immediately if a dog is microchipped and to quickly locate the owner, which is particularly important if the dog is in need of urgent veterinary care.
- Materials to build additional traps.
- A catch pole for those dogs that may be less friendly when captured in the Missy Trap.
- More cellular trail cameras for monitoring feeding stations and the Missy Trap(s) when deployed.
- Professional grade two-way radios.
- Night vision glasses.
- A quadcopter (drone) with a GoPro and thermal imaging camera for locating dogs in remote areas.
- Continuing support for the Lost and Found Golden Retrievers nationwide database, created and maintained by our team.
Gas cards are always appreciated! We are volunteers who, without your support, must cover gas expenses from our own pockets. These expenses can be significant when trap locations are on the periphery of our operating area. You can purchase a gas card online and have it shipped directly to us from these oil companies:
Contributions to the Retrievers are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Thank you for helping us bring more dogs home!
PO Box 25781
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55125