SEARCH STRATEGY & CONSULTATION
The founding members of the Retrievers have many years of experience between them with lost dog searches. We offer free phone consultation to individual owners and rescues whose dogs have gone missing.
Some of the questions we may be able to help you answer are:
- There’s so much to do at once! How should I prioritize tactics?
- Why am I not receiving any calls with sightings?
- What’s the fastest way to spread the word about my lost dog?
- How can I inexpensively increase awareness?
- What do you do when the trail goes cold?
- What tools should I be using to help organize my search?
- How can I get people to help me put out flyers?
- Should I offer a reward?
- What should I do if I see my dog?
- What’s the best way to catch a dog who keeps running away?
- Something is eating the food I’m leaving at the food station. How can I know if it’s my dog?
Phone consultation is available to everyone within the continental United States. However, please understand that we will likely not be able to assist you with a trapping situation if you are outside the state of Minnesota. If you’d like to consult with a Retrievers team member, please submit a Request Assistance form.